I’ve lost all sense of time.
I know, it’s Saturday, but I worked many many hours today, which makes it sort of my Friday? Except I still have to be at work Monday. Anyway, more doll shenanigans.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
Things that kind of sucked but also have a little bit of a bright side, I guess?:
- Did I not mention all the working? Upside, overtime.
- I’m less sick than I was! Yay less sick!
What’s making me happy this week:
- Started watching Masters of Sex, and that’s, indeed, the most Freud-tasting intro ever. Thanks, V. (My friend V, not vagina V, but now that I’ve said it. . . )