Weekly thingy and a little more Austen.
So I have once again gotten events out of order, because no matter how well I know a book, I clearly can’t be trusted to remember what happened when. So I now have a timeline for the rest of P&P, and if you could just pretend I posted these before Collins arrived, that’d be GREAT, thanks.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book! AND NOW, Daydreams and Whimsies aka that second less heavily themed coloring book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- I saw ‘Wonder Woman’ last night and it was AWESOME and that non-spoilery bit where she gets distracted and screams, ‘Ooh! A baby!’? It me.
- Fuzzy cat is fuzzy and made of fuzz (and occasional pointy bits).