Weekly thingy and RAINBOWS.
I was low-key saving these for Pride, by which I mean that I forgot I had them around and now they’re vaguely timely.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: 2 colouring books, and now, a nearly-complete cartoon collection! (Till I draw more.)
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- Got to spend a few days at a different shop doing some different stuff. It was both fun and stressful because of who I am as a person, but I think everything went well enough in the end and it was an experience. P.S. trying to match super subtle pastel shades on leotards is possibly a job for a serious dyer, not a utility craftsperson, but 9 out of 10 came out great, and the 10th is passable.
- I’m playing more with this rainbow scratchboard now and I think I’ll have something fun to show you guys next week (ish).