It’s the weekly thingy!
Look at this thing which I have finished! I’m not sure any other lady has taken me this long.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book! AND NOW, Daydreams and Whimsies aka that second less heavily themed coloring book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
- PATREON: Where you go to buy intangible good feelings, but also custom cartoons.
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- Glued a lot of sparkles on a lot of things for ‘Das Barbecu’
- Planned a summer trip to NY with Mom, which, if I’m honest, mostly made me stressed even though she did all the work, but I’m future-happy.
- ATE ALL THE LEAVEN. Several kind friends indulged me in a trip to Gotham Pizza to celebrate the end of Pesach, and I had a salad with CROUTONS and pizza roll things made of DOUGH and a fried mushroom covered in BREADING it has bread in the name muahahahahahaha. Leaven-Fest is totally going to be a yearly thing, work permitting.