Weekly thingy and some colour.
I pulled out one of the originals from the second coloring book to see if it was in good enough shape to donate to this Humane Society Auction, and OF COURSE not, and so naturally instead of doing a print or leaving well enough alone I got out the light table, retraced the whole damn thing, and THEN watercoloured it a skosh. Anyway, she’s done now, and I’ve put her up on the Redbubble so blah blah blah buy stuff if you want, I guess.
And click to embiggen. You know that by now, right? Right.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book! AND NOW, Daydreams and Whimsies aka that second less heavily themed coloring book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- L is back in town and other L and her fiance A and I all ate tasty foods and watched ‘Priscilla, Queen of the Desert’ together.
- Not entirely coincidentally, L #1 helped me drag a loveseat home and up to my apartment in an entirely torturous process in which we failed to pivot sufficiently, and I will never acquire large furniture again if I can help it, but now I am typing from a comfy loveseat, and also adding furniture has inspired me to reorganize the living room and it’s showing great improvement! Long sentence is long.