Weekly thingy and SO MUCH AUSTEN.
Mrs. Bennet’s hung over, la la la la la la.
Once again the inherent cheerfulness of the cartoon otter face betrays me.
Also, how does he think they’re going to breed?!?!? Although, now that I think about it, if this marriage led to tiny otter mermaids I could almost be down with it. Almost.
Dammit, I just realized I should have had Mr. Bennet leaping through the wall like Lizzie. I might have to redraw that.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book! AND NOW, Daydreams and Whimsies aka that second less heavily themed coloring book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- I get to go watch a friend get fitted for a wedding dress tomorrow. I LOVE BRIDESMAIDING.
- Sunday Mom and I head to NYC to visit friends and family and museums and theatre and food, and while the planning and prepping for the trip has been stressing me the fuck out to the point where I’d almost rather just skip it and sit home watching Netflix for two weeks, I’m almost to the end of the prep and on to the fun travel part where I have hardly any responsibilities.