It’s that time, y’all. PROPOSAL TIME.
Okay, I know cat topiary isn’t really Lady Catherine’s style, I just couldn’t resist.
Why so creepy, Darcy?
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book! AND NOW, Daydreams and Whimsies aka that second less heavily themed coloring book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- I think we all know this has been a shitty week, right? Look I haven’t talked about it here because you all know by now that I am both liberal and Jewish, and so I’m pretty sure you can guess my feelings on all this. The happy I’m finding is everyone standing with us against this incredibly shitty group of Nazis led by this incredibly shitty excuse for a president. Still, I continue to be angry and miserable and terrified, as I have been more or less continually for a long damn time now, and I’m especially worried with High Holy Days coming up. This is a particularly popular time for attacks on Jews, and I am honestly scared for everyone who’ll be gathering in a synagogue, including myself and my mom. We have security guards, but what can they do against a mob? Hopefully we won’t have to find out.