Weekly thingy and WHIMSY.
I am working all of the hours right now, but here’s one more silly thingy:
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book! AND NOW, Daydreams and Whimsies aka that second less heavily themed coloring book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- I’ve gotten to build some really fun stuff for Traviata thanks to huricane losses, so I guess thank you Harvey? Nope, nope, Harvey can still bite me. Thank you, designer, for wanting the lost hats and wings replaced AND being super chill about just wanting something awesome.