Weekly thingy and Anne in colour (again).
Click to embiggen. You knew that, right?
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- I just started listening to ‘Gilmore Guys’, and I didn’t know that I needed to hear two twenty-something dudes singing along joyfully to the Gilmore Girls theme, but I really really did.
- Ye olde embroidery insanity project proceeds apace (the pace in this case being pretty fast for embroidery, but pretty slow for almost anything else) and, aside from satin stitched face related terror, it’s relaxing as fuck.