Weekly thingy and Anne (of course).
Don’t get me started on the little bit of queerness inherent in Anne & Diana’s intense semi-romantic friendship, the Browncoats and Facebook have already heard it.
Obviously this is still very much in progress, but I wanted to show you guys SOMETHING semi-completed this week. And I know, Anne’s wordiness is part of her charm, but ugh so many words to draw why.
Also, did you assume that every flower I’ve drawn is from the text describing the Barrys’ garden? Because of course, why WOULDN’T I over-research the crap out of this? Bonus, I now know what bleeding hearts, bouncing bets, scotch roses, and scarlet lightning look like, so learning!
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book! AND NOW, Daydreams and Whimsies aka that second less heavily themed coloring book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- Bridesmaiding is fun and anyone who disagrees has friends who are not as good as being brides as my friends!