Remember when I used to do this thing?
Y’all know by now I get on these kicks, right? Like, deep into drawing for weeks, then oooh! dolls!, then crocheting for dolls!, then maybe I get distracted by a squirrel? I’m drawing again, but I’m still feeling pretty distractable and unfocussed, which may be reasonable since I still have a commission to finish and two shows to design and two cats and also a day job. Wheeeee!
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
Things that kind of sucked but also have a little bit of a bright side, I guess?:
- Not sure this week. I’ll get back to you.
What’s making me happy this week:
- My friend L has a blog where she posts serious doll photos, like with lighting and forethought and such. If you like my half-assed doll posts, you’ll love
- My friend K has also started a blog! (All god’s chilluns got blogs.) It’s about being Southern and geeky and awesome, and I likes it. Also, right now it will make you very jealous of her adventures in Italy.