Weekly thingy with a side of owl.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
Things that kind of sucked but also have a little bit of a bright side, I guess?:
- I had a giant Facebook war spanning two different walls last weekend, and it sucked for a while, but then dickhead A unfriended me, which saved me the trouble of unfriending him, and dickhead B was soundly trounced by various friends who stepped in to continue to explain why he was being a monster when I ran out of fucks.
What’s making me happy this week:
- STORYWONK. Just, everything they have done, it is all so great. If you like podcasts and incredible deep-diving nerdery, they probably have something for you.
- This really odd mystery series I like, which I have a feeling is only read by Jews. The library has an audiobook of the newest one, which I didn’t even know was out, and I’m loving it. If you’re curious, the first book in the series is ‘The Ritual Bath’, and you definitely need to start at the beginning. It’s a combination of fairly dark and frequently scary mystery stories and a lovely relationship arc, upon which I cannot elaborate without spoilers.