Actually, this might be my favourite.
And speaking of furry things, Mooch can’t be trusted to keep his belly thoroughly groomed, so I have to do it for him or he gets tiny kitty dreads. He does not appreciate my hard work.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
Things that kind of sucked but also have a little bit of a bright side, I guess?:
- I have to work many many hours next week and also I am overcommitted socially! I shall be receiving much overtime and seeing various shows and friends!
What’s making me happy this week:
- Apparently the Pokemon app has decided to release a bitchload of endlessly respawning gastlies and meowths and cubones upon the world, presumably to celebrate Halloween? This goes well with my plan of having ALL THE KITTIES.