Corsets and cats, but not at the same time.
I don’t know, sometimes I just draw stuff.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
Things that kind of sucked but also have a little bit of a bright side, I guess?:
- This seems like a good spot for politics. What sucks? Everything! What’s the bright side? There’s stuff we can do! For instance, (stolen from a commenter on my awesome cousin’s Facebook page) “Call this number provided by the League of Conservation Voters. 1 (866) 568-9628. You will hear a little paragraph about why Pruitt is such a terrible choice to head the EPA, and then it will connect you with YOUR senator, based on the area code of your phone. You can leave a message saying Pruitt is a proven climate denier who is only interested in putting more money into the pockets of oil companies at the expense of YOUR clean water and air and the health of your children. If you call back a second time it will connect you to your other senator. Really slick and effective.” You can also send a letter to your senators here, but do make those calls — everyone seems to agree that phone calls are the most effective option.
What’s making me happy this week:
- K came over to hang out Wednesday night and also to bring Mooch the amazing fantabulous cat tree that her snooty bitches never, ever used. In exchange, she took home the puzzle feeder and fishy bed that my snooty bitches never used. They get away with it because they’re cute and also because LOOK AT THE PURE JOY OF MY CAT AND A CLIMBING TOY. Someone make me feel this kind of joy about literally anything, please?