SO MUCH formatting.
I thought it would be simpler this time around, but uuuuuugggggghhhh, so much uploading and tweaking and re-uploading. Anyway, coloring book #2 has been submitted for approval. IF it’s a go, I’ll order a proof, hopefully everything will be awesome, and it’ll go live soonish. Obviously delays can happen; it might need revisions before it’s approved, the proof might need fixing, etc., but the drawing and scanning part is DONE. W00t, I say.
Also, I used my big girl brains this time and made the pages one-sided, so you don’t have to worry about marker soaking through. Yay beta version of anything!
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
Things that kind of sucked but also have a little bit of a bright side, I guess?:
- The Superbowl came to town. Did I mention that? Ugh, sports nerds, your cons are not as fun as my cons. Went to a protest march dressed as Rosie the Riveter/Wonder Woman, though, so that was good. Thanks, L, my faithful protest buddy!
What’s making me happy this week:
- Getting back to drawing women of influence, now that I’ve taken a loooong break from it and re-energized. Special thanks to Mitch ‘the Silencer’ McConnell for the title, ‘She Persisted’. I was super stuck on that one, so good job, douchecanoe. Imma draw Wilma Mankiller extra fancy just for you.
- I did not know about this website for some reason, but behold! Daily action items! https://100action.org/