Someone is publishing my work! (That someone is me.)
The thing is done, long live the thing! Specifically, this thing.
I hope you bitches have fine tipped markers or a fantastic pencil sharpener, because I drew some damn tiny shit. The good news is, I learned from my first time around — all of these pages are blank on the back so you don’t have to worry about ink bleeding. Anyway, you can get your own shiny copy at Amazon – follow the link or search my name or Daydreams & Whimsies.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book! And now that other one!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
Things that kind of sucked but also have a little bit of a bright side, I guess?:
- This could go either way — very shortly now a guest kitty will be arriving and staying with me for about a week while his family goes on a trip. Fingers crossed that they lurve each other and play happily so that I can enjoy having a temporary 2-cat home.
What’s making me happy this week:
- Formatting is DONE, huzzah, hooray, RIP formatting. (till next time)