CATS. So much cat, just, always with the catting and such.
This week the Nara and Mooch show has been featuring a very special guest star, Mr. Tails, while his mommy took her family on vacation. I feel like y’all want pictures, right? Sure you do.
“If I hide in the curtains long enough will Mommy come back?”
“Look how sad I am. Come back, Mommy!”
“Wait, what’s this thing?”
“This is my brooding chair. I am the sad. In this chair.”
“. . . which is very comfy.”
“I live here now, in this tub, with my friend. You never get to bathe again.”
Fear not, he had a pretty great week if all of the play fighting and licking and purring was any indication, and now he’s off home to be adored by his real family. AND MOOCH AND I SHALL BASK IN ALONELESS LIKE THE CURMUDGEONS WE ARE.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book! AND NOW, Daydreams and Whimsies!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
Things that kind of sucked but also have a little bit of a bright side, I guess?:
- Mr. Tails was loud and made himself sick eating Mooch’s food! (Or maybe Mooch got sick eating Mr. Tails’ food. They swapped, is what I’m saying.) Mr. Tails was adorable and wanted all the petting and PURRED AUDIBLY TO REWARD ME, are you paying attention, Mooch? I miss audible purring.
What’s making me happy this week:
- See above. Also, this app is pretty great — it helps you make 5 calls in 5 minutes about important issues, and even provides suggested scripts if (like me) you have phone anxiety and a tendency to babble.