Weekly whatever and some topiary.
I swear we’ll get back to Austen really, really soon; this has been a weird week and cartoon drawing hasn’t happened at all. I do have some fun watercolour action for you, though.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book! AND NOW, Daydreams and Whimsies aka that second less heavily themed coloring book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- Spiderman, Spiderman, friendly neighbourhood Spiderman! Goes to school up in Queens, something something multiracial cast. Brown kids! Hooray for Spiderman!
- Also there is a bodega cat in Spiderman and I need somebody to tell me what kind of kitty that was, because he’s huge like a Maine Coon but calico like a magical patchwork thing.