Weekly thingy which, I know, has been more like monthly thingy.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book! AND NOW, Daydreams and Whimsies aka that second less heavily themed coloring book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- Ye olde overtime pay continueth! Sadly ye olde crazy long work days continueth too, but this too shall pass.
- I can’t show you yet, but I am making some SUPER ridiculous headpieces for ‘The House Without a Christmas Tree’.