Weekly thingy and towers.
Well, one tower.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book! AND NOW, Daydreams and Whimsies aka that second less heavily themed coloring book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- FOUR DAY WEEKEND OMG WHKDXJBTSDHUBINEIU
- This Sunday, my mother has me signed up with her to go play with cats at a no kill shelter as part of our synagogue’s Mitzvah day. To me that seems like the most self-indulgent form of charity ever plus an excellent way to end up with 6 more cats, but I shall assuage my guilt by bringing them much-needed supplies along with my time. And it’s Mom’s job to make sure I remain a one cat household, so this cliffhanger’s on her.