Weekly thingy and, just, sigh.
I know it’s not just me – the holidays are emotionally exhausting a lot of the time, right?
Places to buy stuff! I’m a small business online, so this is obviously your duty on small business Saturday/Cyber Monday.
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book! AND NOW, Daydreams and Whimsies aka that second less heavily themed coloring book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- Mooch is being even more of a pain in the ass than usual, but in super adorable ways.
- MY APARTMENT IS 75% CLEAN, BITCHES!