Weekly thingy and some stuff, I don’t know.
So between an unplugged wedding weekend and lunchtime the last few days, I’ve made definite progress.
And I DID clip the loops on the teddy bear, it’s so much cuter now! I may use that loop stitch on Ethelreda’s curls, so it’ll be nice to have a different texture. And while I generally trust that stich to stay intact, nervous questions from pals made me extra cautious, so I did put a flexible glue on the back of the teddy for a little extra security.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book! AND NOW, Daydreams and Whimsies aka that second less heavily themed coloring book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- I had a spiky choker hanging above my desk because I had to get it really thoroughly wet to get all of the dried stage blood off, and my desk neighbor thought it was a human cat toy. She knows me a little too well. Anyway, it’s her fault that I then turned it into chubby Wonder Woman’s burlesque swing.