Weekly thingy and THINGS TAKE A TURN FOR THE WEIRD. (Who am I kidding, things were always weird.)
I didn’t originally mean to capslock that, but the emphasis seems appropriate somehow.
I feel like y’all don’t totally understand my complicated relationship with the Vermont Country Store. This should help:
So there’s that. I’m properly ashamed but also a little proud.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- I mean, you saw that text exchange, right? But also, Canada is a kind and bountiful country, and that’s why Slings and Arrows is up on Youtube legally, for free, on their Encore+ channel.