Weekly thingy and RAGE.
I actually have several cartoon ideas, but none of them have quite happened yet. However this bullshit popped up on my FB feed and it’s obviously the worst, but don’t worry, I fixed it for you.
So there’s that. If you have friend who reeks of Axe body spray, carries a gallon jug or water around the gym, or uses the word ‘cutie’ on the reg, maybe just go ahead and explain this to him preemptively.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: 2 colouring books, and now, a nearly-complete cartoon collection! (Till I draw more.)
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- This was kind of a rough week on multiple fronts, and some of the stuff hit me at weird times when I wasn’t expecting it to (yay crying jag at the copy machine!), but I want to thank everybody who contributed to or shared the gofundme for Apollo’s vet bills. Lauren and Andy had to make the hard decision for him Tuesday night, and he’s not suffering any more. Coming home from the vet with massive bills and your beloved pet is rough; coming home with massive bills and a hole in your heart is obviously much worse. We raised about a quarter of the total bill, which should take a big chunk of the pressure off.