Weekly thingy and crossing the streams.
There will be at least three more of these — maybe more? There are just so many possibilities!
This may be one of the least contentious, though. There were a lot of strong feelings on Facebook when I was brainstorming house choices, especially regarding Gryffindor. Look, there will always be a tendency to put any superhero in Gryffindor because, duh, they go out heroing all the damn time. I’m looking for more than general bravery since THEY ALL HAVE THAT; things like Juggernaut’s straightforward run at stuff approach or Jubilee’s sheer balls for fighting giant robots and monsters with hand sparkles. Feel free to address all anti-Jubilee hate mail to hahaidon’tcare.nope@notarealadress. SHE FIGHTS ROBOTS WITH SPARKLES, that is some Gryffindor level hold my beer bravery and lack of forethought.
But I’m getting ahead of myself. Ta-da, Slytherin!
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: 2 colouring books, and now, a nearly-complete cartoon collection! (Till I draw more.)
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me confused this week:
- This week/several weeks/month continues to be a real shitstorm of friends and relatives losing loved ones. This is, by the way, not making me happy; I am sad and also characteristically awkward at expressing human feelings and sympathies, thus the header change.
- This cat’s pretty okay though.
- Speaking of cats, I might be a wizard because I had to cut a game of ‘Here, Kitty Kitty’ (board game — you lure all of the tiny plastic neighborhood cats into your yard) short at my mom’s house, but got home to find 7 actual cats crowded onto my tiny tiny porch. The game does not say how many points summoning real cats is worth, but I think a lot?