Weekly thingy and more crossovers.
Hello again, my squishy translucent ghost toys! Next up, Gryffindor! This is probably one of the hardest houses for me to pick because you could argue that practically every superhero belongs in Gryffindor. Kitty Pryde strikes me as especially bold, though, between phasing through stuff without pause, dating both Colossus and Star Lord, and her many many costume choices.
Also, her name is all lion-y, and I have an extra weakness for her because she’s Jewish.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: 2 colouring books, and now, a nearly-complete cartoon collection! (Till I draw more.)
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- I had a really fun day yesterday hanging out with Magical Sparkle Muffin and the Bearded Kolache Man, and we had sushi and went to the 1000 yen store and then had Tex-Mex, so pretty classic Houston. Side note, I might be addicted to cola flavoured Hi-Chew now, but that’s fair since I got MSM hooked on ‘Dharma and Greg’.