Another week, another lack of posts.
I’m only getting busier, so down side, not getting around to posting much. Upside, I’m busy doing things that I can eventually post.
I’ll be doing a little steaming to see if I can fight the feathers’ natural curve, but I’m not really offended if the mohawk drifts to one side. It’s like floppy bangs to the max, right?
I did take a bunch of photos on me — I even put on makeup — but I am feeling especially haggard this Friday and nope. Eventually there will be pictures of a gorgeous actress in this, we’ll just wait for those.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: 2 colouring books, and now, a nearly-complete cartoon collection! (Till I draw more.)
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- sooooooooo tired and there’s been a fair amount of men sucking in my life right now and just ugghhhh. But whatever, I got a fancy Squirrel Girl doll at Target tonight and we had cookies at work today and week 3 of the very hard yoga class did not kill me, plus I made it through more of the class before I had to pause. So there’s that.