Weekly thingy and Nordic llamas.
Hahahaha it’s been a week again, sorry. Technically that is an improvement, though.
You’ve all read ‘The Night Circus’, right? RIGHT? It’s important to me that you all go read it now. I’ll wait.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: 2 colouring books, and now, a nearly-complete cartoon collection! (Till I draw more.)
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- I was panicking because a deadline I thought was on the 20th is actually on the 6th, but I buckled down and made myself do the thing and prelim designs are well on their way. So yay. I think I can safely take a few hours out first thing tomorrow morning to finally see ‘Endgame’ (the 9 am show shouldn’t be too full, right?).