Weekly thingy and Nordic llamas.
Helloo, my twisty al dente bowtie pastas! (It is nearing the end of Passover and I have carbs on the brain.)
I am getting back to a more normal schedule now, so posting frequency should improve.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: 2 colouring books, and now, a nearly-complete cartoon collection! (Till I draw more.)
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- Phoenix is open! Laundry is clean! The kitchen is still a disaster, but I really really plan to tackle that today.