Weekly thingy and oh, hi again.
Hiiiii again. I know it’s been a WHILE, but I’m working v. long hours right now and just the tiredest. I was embroidering a bit, but now I’m spending all day sewing at work for a change, and so I need to give my hands a rest at night. And I’ve know what I wanted the next four pages of the boke to be for over a week, but haven’t had the juice to pick up a pen and draw the damn things even though it’s verra verra speedy.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: 2 colouring books, and now, a nearly-complete cartoon collection! (Till I draw more.)
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- Soooooooooo tired but I got a robocall from Memorial Hermann saying that my next visit with the pelvic floor physical therapist should cost $30, which implies that someone finally found a mistake and I shouldn’t have been paying $200/visit this whole time? Which is what I’ve been SAYING, but now I have much hope that I am right and will eventually get a whole bunch of money back. Please keep in mind that this STILL wouldn’t have been an issue if I were a dude asking for boner pills because penises are important and vaginas are gross. Or something. ALSO, the exercises really are working and I can feel the difference a LOT. The muscles are way stronger! Now the trick is really getting it to be an automatic reaction instead of a conscious one.