Weekly thingy and more dragons.
It occurred to me that the dragons I’ve been drawing lately would work really well in Pride colours, so boom! New project started!
I don’t love the enby flag colors from a purely aesthetic sense, but I do love that the dragon came out cute like a kangaroo.
More coming — I’m doing all of the more specific flags with a choice of heart or star.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: 2 colouring books, and now, a nearly-complete cartoon collection! (Till I draw more.)
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- Happy is a weird word for it, but I unfriended my brother on Facebook and I’m feeling a huge sense of relief and freedom. Every time he posts on my wall it turns into a fight, and between a whole pile of unresolved issues that I finally told him about and he promptly denied (the phrase ‘there’s no emotional labor involved’ was used, which ISN’T SOMETHING YOU GET TO DECIDE) and his claiming that no one ever says what they mean and it’s his responsibilty to interpret everything I say to him instead of LISTENING TO THE EXTREMELY CLEAR THINGS I SAID THAT HE DOESN’T LIKE, I’m done. Chosen family to the rescue. He’s probably going to take the unfriending really badly once he notices it, but there is no law that you have to stay friends with anyone online, relative or not.