Inktober and neuroses.
More tiny cartoons, some of them exceedingly random!
I didn’t misread, actually, I just couldn’t think of anything for tread and free associated over a letter.
I just really believe that Inappropriate Beaver would be all about the ancient Minoan tits out philosophy, even though she lacks the right sort of tits.
You know how you can tell that I’m sort of a grownup? I have a swivel chair at work and I don’t think I’ve ever really spun in it.
I was also going to get Kate and Bianca scanned & edited, but there was a note on the door today that management is coming through all the apartments on the 30th to check fire alarms and air filters and I already had a busy weekend lined up and now I have to add ‘clean like a crazy bitch’ to the list because of who I am as a person.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: 2 colouring books, and now, a nearly-complete cartoon collection! (Till I draw more.)
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- This week was kind of overwhelming honestly? I don’t know, I saw a good deeply weird opera Wednesday, I’m going to a party tonight dressed up as Depression Kitty, and I’m seeing Cats with my mom Sunday, so those are all theoretically fun good things. I’m just kind of stressed about time and energy and cleaning.