Look at me, doing a thing! Like with planning, even!
Of course it’s a super derivative thing, but shut up, I’m working overtime for the next month +, you gets what you gets.
Or, you know, I lurve all of you please don’t quit me? I am the worst, I know.
ANYWAY. I’m going to start doing a specific Friday post format for a few reasons. One, the Bloggess does it, and she’s smarter than me, so obviously I should just ape her every move. Someone find me a single man named Victor, stat.
Two, I kind of hate asking you guys to buy stuff, but I also want you to know that there is stuff to buy if you want it, plus design markers are just hella expensive and a certain kitten’s eating me out of house and home. So, instead of scattering random advertising whenever I think of it, I’ll set it up once a week and it’ll be easy to find if you like it and ignore if you hate it.
I’m also stealing the ‘what’s making me happy this week’ thing from Pop Culture Happy Hour so that I have a place to tell you about things I love, including Pop Culture Happy Hour.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- I know, I know, more advertising, but my cousin Daphne’s new book just came out, and it’s delightful and charming and magical and you should read the first two in the series and then also this one. As aforementioned, I’m working long weeks and I still gulped it down in a day and now I’m sad because I’ve run out of book. So, it was making me happy, and now sad, but soon I will reread and be happy again.
- I managed to fall down on my way into work this morning because apparently walking AND holding a purse is just too much to handle. And I went down hard on my knees, which are still a little stiff and ouchy, but I don’t seem to be developing bruises at all! Yay! Look, when you’re a clumsy bitch, you celebrate the little things.