Weekly thingy, now with 30% more sadface! (But also some happyface, where are you going?)
I am not in general looking for a meal ticket, but if anyone would like to find me a man who is charming and handsome and loves a chubby Jewish chick, and is also at least 80% less broody than Darcy and just haaaapens to be rich so I can just stay home and read or draw o whatever all day, I guess that’d be okay.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
Things that kind of sucked but also have a little bit of a bright side, I guess?:
- We’ve been doing a major overhaul and stock clearout for an upcoming garage sale at the warehouse all week, and MY FEET THEY BURN. But I’ve gotten to take home some fairly sweet swag, so yay?
What’s making me happy this week:
- All of you. Your support and kindness has, again, been amazing.
- Mooch Mooch Moochfaced Mooch. I feel like he’s becoming more cuddly and more talkative, which could be him being confused about where Charlie (sob) is, or could be us bonding more now that we’re each other’s only, or could just be him maturing. He’s just about 1 year old and the size of a truck, so I should probably stop calling him a kitten now (NEVER.)