I want to snuggle a fox now.
Teehee cruelty free fur.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
Things that kind of sucked but also have a little bit of a bright side, I guess?:
- Went to the dentist! THE DENTAL ASSISTANT APPROVES OF MY TEETH AND GUMS. This is actually a huge bright side; she studied my mouth hole INTENTLY from many angles and was finally all, “I can’t find anything wrong. Keep it up. Are you interested in whitening?’ And no, I am not, my teeth are the colour of teeth and not the colour of dentures, and I’m pretty sure that’s fine.
What’s making me happy this week:
- I finally gave in and joined Marvel Unlimited. I’ve been resisting because I thought it was $10/month and I already have several such bills and didn’t want to add more, but if you pay for a year at once it’s only $60, and that works for me. Also, I am not being a traitor to my local comic book shop, because not buying Marvel comics in-store leaves money for other labels.