Weekly thingy and more kitty.
Colouring in drawings I’ve already finished is super soothing. It’s also about as much creative energy as I have at the moment.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: 2 colouring books, and now, a nearly-complete cartoon collection! (Till I draw more.)
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- My much belated Babylon 5 watch continues, and it’s awesome. I’m really, really glad to be past the bit with the insanely paranoid, monstrously corrupt president torturing innocent people, though. I can’t imagine why that felt so much like real life. . .
- As soon as I’m done with B5 I am definitely rewatching all of Highlander (the Adrian Paul series, obviously) and I don’t care how stupid Ritchie’s motorbike/France subplot gets, I will hang in there for METHOS. Also, please someone tempt Peter Wingfield back to acting and make a Methos-centred spinoff. I don’t care that he’s doubtless aged quite a bit, I ignored the progression of Angel’s brow ridge on Buffy and I can ignore this too. Also Fitz, and Darius, and just a lot of delightful guest stars. I won’t lie, I own 3 seasons on DVD, but now I can stream ALL OF THEM.