Weekly thingy and FASHION MONTAGE.
Ok, not exactly really, but I had my bin of dolls out recently for FB-related reasons and then a little (teehee) photo shoot happened.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: 2 colouring books, and now, a nearly-complete cartoon collection! (Till I draw more.)
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- Apollo the giant lapdog is mostly sort of okay, and huzzah! It’s okay landshark, my joints aren’t so hot either.
- I drew dancing chives for reasons that will eventually become clear. Whimsy!