Weekly thingy and difficult dragons.
Flags with shapes instead of just stripes are hard, yo.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: 2 colouring books, and now, a nearly-complete cartoon collection! (Till I draw more.)
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- I already yelled about this on Facebook, but I’m reading ‘Artemis’ by Andy Weir and it’s SO GREAT. It’s got everything I love in a Heinlein, and none of the exceedingly creepy incest or supposedly forward thinking but actually super infantilizing characterization of women! I’m not even done yet but please write more, I love these characters and need to continue with them.