Time for weekly thingies and a leetle celebration.
Today seems like a good day to honor Wilma Mankiller.
Speaking of getting the job done, bwahahahahaha suck it, Trumpcare.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book! AND NOW, Daydreams and Whimsies aka that second less heavily themed coloring book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
What’s making me happy this week:
- Julie Andrews has a children’s show on Netflix with puppets and diversity and THEATUH, dahling. It’s great.
- My cholesterol is still higher than it’s supposed to be, but much less so! I’m on the right track, is what I’m saying.