Can’t move, cat on lap.
When you reeeeally want to turn off the TV and go to sleep, but you’re TRAPPED. I think I never published this one? I drew it ages ago – Mooch is becoming more snuggly but is still not a ‘lie on Mommy forever’ cat. This is most definitely a Charlie cartoon.
Places to buy stuff!
- TEEPUBLIC: mostly t-shirts, a few other products. Watch for sales, when shirts drop from $20 to $14!
- REDBUBBLE: Just, I don’t know, a ton of different stuff. T-shirts are more expensive than Teepublic, but there are a lot more options.
- AMAZON: Home of the Geeky Gals Coloring Book!
- ETSY: beaded jewelry, bags of creepy tiny dolls, and The Neurotic Owl Tarot
Did I miss something? I think that’s everything.
Things that kind of sucked but also have a little bit of a bright side, I guess?:
- My Facebook account has been accidentally turned to the very privatest private setting for weeks without my knowledge. So no, I’m not suddenly boring and friendless, I was basically just yelling to myself. Query though, why is there a ‘me only’ privacy setting? Why would I put things on a social media platform that nobody else is ever allowed to see? Am I supposed to be Facebook stalking myself?
What’s making me happy this week:
- Storywonk has way more podcasts besides Dusted, and at least some of them are relevant to my interests! Harry Potter! Pride and Prejudice! The Marvel cinematic universe! (Also, if you are a Hamilton geek, the fact that the Captain America episode is called ‘. . . And Peggy’ will cause high pitched squealing sounds.)
- Mooch continues to carry toys around in his mouth like some sort of dog. It is adorable. I continue to fail at photographing said cuteness.